Learn how the Internet is changing the practice of Law.
Online Dispute Resolution for Legal Practitioners is a two-hour live program for legal practitioners interested in learning about how online interactions are transforming the field of law and creating new legal disputes.
This is a course for legal professionals who are looking to take elements of their practice online or who wish to seek out new opportunities to practice in the area of online communication, commerce and disputes.
Topics Targeted by the Course:
- Introduction to ODR and how the digital age has changed the legal landscape
- Fundamentals of ODR and its relevance to e-commerce and emerging areas of practice
- Current position of ODR and providing legal advice online
- Future of ODR and how an understanding of Cyber Law can improve your legal practice
- The course will be taught by Professor Daniel Rainey, a world renowned expert, educator and delegate at the UNCITRAL Working Group III on ODR.
A certificate of attendance will be given to participants at the end of the program.
4:00PM Webinar Begins
– Learn how online interactions are transforming the field of law and creating new legal disputes
5:00PM Tech Demos
5:45PM Forum How-To
6:00PM Webinar Ends
– Certificates sent to all attendees
– Certification Course Sign Up
Optional Forum Begins: Ask and answer questions about ODR and the legal practice. Read research and materials on ODR in legal practice.
What are my transport options getting to the event?
While all attendees can participate online from wherever they are and need not come physically to the venue, there is an option to attend in person.
The Bar Center is located in the premises of the Ikeja division of the high court of Lagos State on Oba Akinjobi road, GRA Ikeja, Lagos.
Homepage Photo: wocintech stock – 69 by WOCinTech Chat [License]