Technology now connects us with customers and co-workers all across the world, but-
- How truly effective are you in communicating your message?
- Are you able to recognize how your message and medium affect the receiver?
- With so many communication options- phone, fax, email, text, chat, mass-(e)mailing, webinar, video chat- which one is best to get across what you are trying to say?
This course answers these questions.
Collaboration 2.0 is designed for Executives, Managers, Team Leaders, Entrepreneurs and Collaborators from all industries and levels. The course is flexible, with videos, readings, message boards, and instructor Q&A designed to fit your schedule and align with your professional communication needs. Collaboration 2.0 is available to both individuals and corporate groups.
Everyone must be a collaborator today regardless of whether you interface directly with customers every day, or virtually with co-workers once a week. Collaboration 2.0 will help you to develop the critical mindset and conversational skills needed to achieve powerful, creative, productive and sustainable collaborations, wherever and however you interact.
Skills Targeted by Course:
- Learning the Building Blocks for a Culture of Collaboration, essential for all members of any organization from IT to Suite C
- Understanding Your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and why it is a Critical Capacity
- Developing a Toolbox of Conscious Communication: conversational skills that enable real connections even in a digital environment
- Recognizing the Cycle of Resolution: the dialogue process to reconcile differences and align human energy
- Understanding the Principles of Resolutionary Thinking: the mindset essential for sustainable collaboration
- Creating Agreements for Results: ten essential elements that make your collaborations explicit and based on shared vision
- Create your own tool box to work effectively with others and design high performing teams in the office or when working remotely
- Gain insight into your current level of EQ and how technology affects our EQ understanding
- Discover what’s missing in your current collaborations and how to fix them
- Leave with a specific plan for continuous improvement
- Acquire skills that make you a better employee, manager, spouse, partner, parent, friend
The right mind-set, skill-set and tool-set are all learnable and this course will help you get there.
Details: The course will consist of six modules containing 21 recorded lectures of 2-20 minutes in length. Modules will include readings, links and other resources; all course forums, message boards, materials, and videos will be available to students for six months following the beginning of their enrollment in the course.
Price: $145 (discounted group rates available)
About the Instructor:
As a practicing lawyer, Stewart realized that fighting was a very ineffective way of resolving problems. As a marketing executive for AT&T he saw that the reason collaborations fall apart is that people do not spend the time at the beginning of new working relationships to create clarity about what they want to accomplish together, and how they will get there. He has worked with 3M; American Express; Chevron; Con-Agra; EDS; General Motors; Harvard Law School; Oracle; Safeco; University of San Francisco; U.S. Departments of Agriculture and the Navy. Stewart’s programs have generated standing ovations around the globe. He generates engagement, empowerment and excitement whenever he speaks. He understands that building relationships and culture are the keys for individual and organizational effectiveness. Stewart has a powerful impact on who people are, what they become and how they engage with others. His presence provides the right tone for learning while his credibility motivates people to new behavior.
To learn more about Stewart, click here.
To inquire about the next available course offering, please contact us.